This is an original font created by The Smudge Factory™. It's a hand-lettered script font with lots of alternates so you can get that hand-lettered look & feel without even picking up your pencil! This font comes with our Standard Font License, outlined below.
• A zip file with 1 font included
• You will receive an otf, ttf, and webfont file with your purchase
Standard Font License
STANDARD FONT LICENSE
Our Standard Font License grants you, the purchaser ongoing permission to create personal and commercial use end products, or products you intend to sell. Licensing for our designs are separate. Please see our Commercial License for designs created by us.
1. Create unlimited projects for yourself, family, and friends.
2. Create products for commercial use to be sold to customers.
3. Install the font on one computer per license
Unlimited commercial use examples include:
1. Making physical crafts and artwork using our fonts to sell them at craft fairs and/or online.
2. Printing and selling physical non-customizable products such as T-shirts using our font;
3. Making flyers for a customer, printing and distributing them.
4. Using products downloaded or purchased from us in software you own such as but not limited to Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator to make an end product for sale.
5. The end product must include the font used on a product, it cannot be the product itself. Therefore, transfers, iron-ons, printed heat transfer decals, and any other similar reproduction using the font are not permissible as an end product.
1. Distribute or gift fonts downloaded or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products.
2. Claim the font as your own.
3. Allow more than one user to use fonts downloaded or purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
4. Convert fonts into different formats including digitizing for embroidery without written permission.
5. Create a digital product to sell or distribute that only consists of the letters/numbers of our font. You may not create and sell an SVG Alphabet set using our fonts, or modify our fonts to resell as new fonts.
6. Allow end users to customize and use a Print on Demand service to create products using fonts purchased or downloaded from us.
7. Use fonts downloaded or purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month. Please contact us for our Extended Font License.