Maid Of Honour SVG & Printable
This File is FREE for Commercial Use with NO CREDIT! Please read all details below.
>>>We are NOT responsible for trademark violations if you purchase and sell a phrase which is trademarked in the category in which you are selling it. We advise you to properly and thoroughly research trademarks.<<<
This is an original design by The Smudge Factory™. It's a hand-lettered, hand-drawn instant download re-scalable file, designed and lettered by me. No fonts are used in creating any of my designs; each one is drawn by hand and then taken into the computer and converted into a digital format for you to use in your personal DIY projects. This is what makes them completely unique to my shop – you won’t find this lettering style anywhere else! :)
• 5 files included to download; a png, pdf, dxf, high-res 8"x10" jpg and svg file
• I am unable to provide assistance on importing my files into your cut machine software.
• My logo will not appear in your files, just the lettering which will be on a white/transparent background.
FREE LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE for Small Business is included with the purchase of this design. Small business is defined as a business with less than 10 employees. Please see each individual design for its specific commercial use guidelines.
1. Print/cut files for use on UP TO 500 products you sell, such as canvas and wood signs, mugs, tote bags, t-shirts or as decals.
1. Gift, share, re-sell, or distribute the digital designs through email, USB, disc, or any other way. Designs must remain AS IS and may not be altered in any way (digitized embroidery designs are not allowed unless you are digitizing for PERSONAL USE ONLY).
2. Use the printed design for commercial use, when it is printed on paper as a stand-alone item. For example, you may not sell my designs as paper prints, but you may use the design on canvas, wood, mugs, tote bags, t-shirts or as decals.
3. Alter, reproduce, modify, or create derivative works from the designs for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
4. Use them on website pages without protecting the image from being copied.
5. Upload our products to any file sharing websites or Print On Demand websites for any purpose.
6. Cut apart the designs and use elements from the designs to make new designs.
7. Use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
Additionally, the purchaser of these designs agrees to manufacture, distribute and sell Licensed Products in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws. The Smudge Factory™ is not liable for any infringement or penalty that results from improper/illegal use. The Smudge Factory™ reserves the right to revoke or suspend these licensing privileges at any time, for any reason.
Purchasing a digital file from our shop does not transfer the rights to the buyer. Copyright still belongs to The Smudge Factory™. By purchasing a digital file, you agree to all the terms stated above.