I've Got 99 Problems But My Kids Created 98 Of Them SVG & Printable
This design is for Personal Use Only. Please purchase commercial licensing if you'd like to sell products using this design.
---Print & Frame | Use as Clipart | Cut & Stick | Cut & Iron | Cut & Stencil | So many uses!---
This is an original design by The Smudge Factory™. It's a hand-lettered, hand drawn instant downloadable re-scalable/vector file. You can simply print and frame the art, or use it with most cut machines to make your own vinyl crafts! No art will be mailed to you. Each design is personally hand-lettered by me; no fonts are used in creating any of my designs. Each one is drawn by hand and then taken into the computer and converted into a digital format for you to use in your personal DIY projects. This is what makes them completely unique – you won’t find these designs in this lettering anywhere else! If you would like to sell items using the art, please purchase commercial licensing along with the designs you’d like to use on your items.
• A zip file with 5 files included to download; a png, pdf, dxf, high-res 8"x10" jpg and svg file
• I am unable to provide assistance on importing my files into your cut machine software.
• My logo will not appear in your files, just the lettering which will be on a white/transparent background.
PERSONAL USE TERMS
1. Print/cut files for your personal use only. Personal use is defined by non-commercial use. Commercial use is sold separately unless specifically stated otherwise.
2. Give away a print out (not the digital files) as a gift. Digital files may not be shared. If something happens to your files (i.e. computer crash or accidental deletion), please contact us.
1. Gift or share the digital files through email, USB, disc, or any other way.
2. Sell the print out, digital files, or anything you make using our files unless proper commercial licensing is purchased.
3. Use the printable file or print out, or other digital files for commercial use, on a website, or to promote a product. Pease see my commercial licensing options in order to sell items using my art.
4. Use this design with a Print On Demand (POD) service, even if commercial use is purchased along with the design.
Purchasing a digital file from our shop does not transfer the rights to the buyer. Copyright still belongs to The Smudge Factory™. By purchasing a digital file, you agree to all the terms stated above.